So you know how sometimes over the phone you have to spell out your name or email address? And how normal people are like “Yes, it’s Karen. That’s K as in king, A as in animal, R as in Robert…” You get it.
I am COMPLETELY unable to do this. For me, this is what happens:
"It’s Sarah. That’s S as in snuffleupagus, A as in a, R as in racist, A as in a again… or just as in again, and H as in heir… oh, not air, um, as herb… wait… son of a … why are there no H sounding words?"
With the mere spelling of a straightforward name I’m able to make people feel completely confused and a little offended. It’s a real gift.
- goodtothelastdrop likes this
- liebe-dich-zuerst likes this
- cantstopspring likes this
- bitsofjess likes this
- jstlikeheaven likes this
- pinkseersucker said: I once said S, U, Z as in Xylophone. That was a proud moment.
- pinkseersucker likes this
- so-calledwriter likes this
- wafflesninetythree said: I am the exact same way and I have to do this every day at work
- meredithbklyn said: i once said B as in Boob to a chinese delivery man. luckily he probs didnt know?
- jumpingfeetfirst said: R as in Racist… HAHA
- jumpingfeetfirst likes this
- swankypeach likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- maggie-explains-it-all likes this
- myluckyscrunchie reblogged this from inmyopinion and added:
- lizmooremusic likes this
- thebluehour likes this
- stepha-lu likes this
- inmyopinion posted this